Pioneer Special Edition Henley
This pram is sold exclusively and available for sale through Bunting Bunting only. Register for your 3 year warranty within 28 days of your purchase online at silvercross.com.au
Introducing Henley, smart and stylish, inspired by the timeless sophistication inherent in British equestrian style. With rich, inky colours, luxury fabrics and exclusive design details, the Silver Cross Henley is chic and modern in every way.
The luxurious dark inky blue fabric of the carrycot and pushchair on Henley is perfectly complimented by the exquisite gloss granite chassis and chocolate leather handle with on-trend diamond quilting to give a contemporary look. Married beautifully with a quilted dove grey lining, the attention to detail is second to none, Henley provides an outstanding choice for parents looking for something exclusive and sophisticated in their choice of pram.
Finishing touches include a special edition badge created in a dark metal, to tie in perfectly with the chassis and highlight the long standing Silver Cross British heritage.
- Suitable from birth to 25kg
- Includes lie-flat carrycot with deep padded mattress.
- Converts to a travel system using the Maxi Cosi capsule
- Adapts to pushchair with reversible seat unit for forward and rearward facing
- Puncture-proof wheels
- Lockable front swivel wheels,choose between swivel wheels for city use and locked wheels for stability on an uneven surface.
- Elevated seating position
- Three position seat recline with single hand operation
- Five point safety harness
- Lightweight design with compact one-piece fold
- Includes: cup holder, rain cover, shopping basket
- Adjustable hood height position.
WEIGHTS AND MEASUREMENTS
- Pushchair weight: chassis: 7.5kgs, body: 3.5kgs, carrycot: 3.5kgs
- Dimensions: 90cm x W60cm x H107cm
- Folded dimensions: L86cm x W60cm x H33cm
- Wheel material: Polyurethane (PU)
- Seat width: 30 cm
- Seat height: 48 cm
Quick, easy, light and compact. This pram is by far the most practical pram I have owned, and then to add in the style it is the perfect pram for my little family.
This pram has been brilliant. We get so many comments on how nice it is! It's easy to manoeuvre and to pack into the car. The quality and design is fantastic - such as the air vent to help air circulation in the hood and hood extension is great for Australian sunny weather. The bag attching to the handle has been very handy as well. I could go on, but essentially I have been very happy with this pram.
I'm a First time mum and ive had this pram about 8 months. I'm not going to lie, I didn't do much research at all- I pretty much went on how it looked! Well luckily I picked well- its been wonderful so far and I do get a lot of compliments. Its well made and will last few a few kiddos!