As a customer of Silver Cross you have the right to expect that:
1. any products you order through Silver Cross will be of satisfactory quality, fit for their intended purpose, and will conform to any description given on this site;
2. certain remedies will be followed if a product is agreed to be defective;
3. you have the choice to a full refund or a store credit if a defective product is unable to be repaired or replaced, (with the exception of Gift Card purchases where only a store credit will be issued).
As an account holder at Silver Cross you agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of your account and for all of your communication and activity on and pursuant to this website. If we determine that you are or have been engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of other users, or otherwise violated our terms and conditions, we may deny you access to this website on a temporary or permanent basis.
To use some of the services or features made available to you on our website you will need to register. When you register, you are required to provide information about yourself that is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. Should any of your registration information change, please notify us immediately.
Prices are displayed on the Silver Crosss website in Australian Dollars. Silver Cross process all payments through Shopify or PayPal..
Eligibility to purchase
We accept Paypal, Visa and MasterCard payments. With the exception of Paypal and Paypal credit card purchases all other credit card purchases will be processed and authorized by our approved payment gateway, Shopify.
Purchasing products on Silver Cross is only available to individuals who meet our terms of eligibility. All purchasers must be over 18 years of age. All purchasers must have been issued with either a valid credit card by a bank or have a valid Paypal account. The individual’s application to open an account must be acceptable to Silver Cross and the individual agrees to authorise Paypal, (on behalf of Silver Cross) to process the charge or charges on their credit card or Paypal account in the amount of the total purchase price for the merchandise which they purchase.
By making an offer to purchase merchandise, you expressly authorise Paypal, (on behalf of Silver Cross) to perform credit checks to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
Furthermore, you agree that Shopify and Paypal, on behalf of Silver Cross, may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
After you place your order, you will be sent an email confirming that it has been received and your credit card or Paypal account has been charged.
Your card is debited at the time you submitted your order at Paypal or via Shopify on our website. If your order has not been approved you will be notified immediately via our website or by Paypal.
In the rare instance that your order is approved but any of the items you have ordered are not available, we will contact you immediately by phone or email to arrange for a full refund or product exchange if preferred. Unless you cancel your order, acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and Silver Cross will be completed when we email you to confirm the goods have been dispatched. Silver Cross's website and communication is always conducted in English and therefore the final sale contract will also be in English.
We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment, that shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, that the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn, or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria.
We accept Paypal, Visa and Mastercard payments. With the exception of Paypal and Paypal credit card purchases all other credit card purchases will be processed and authorized by our approved payment gatewayShopify. We also accept orders via email. Simply contact us to let us know what you want and your method of payment. We will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your order.
To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure, Silver Cross uses GeoTrust Secure Socket Layering (SSL), the industry standard encryption technology that ensures safe Internet transmission of your personal and credit card information.
Cancellation by us
At Silver Cross we will do our best to ensure your order is fulfilled. However, we reserve the right to cancel the order if one or other of the following circumstances apply:
• we do not have sufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered.
• we do not deliver to your area or country
In the event of cancellation, we will contact you by e-mail, or phone within 24 hours of receiving your order. If we cannot fulfil the order we will re-credit your account immediately. Silver Cross will re-credit your account for the value of the goods and shipping only. Silver Cross does not reimburse any bank charges you may have incurred in the transaction.
Please note card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete depending on their processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
Cancellation by you
Silver Cross aims to ship any orders received before 3pm that same day, (excluding Fridays and public holidays). If you contact us and the order has already shipped we cannot cancel the order. However if the order has not been shipped Silver Cross will happily cancel the order and credit your account.
To cancel your order before it is shipped we encourage you to contact us in no less than 2 hours from completing the order.
We aim to dispatch orders made before 3pm the same day however we cannot dispatch all orders immediately. Reasons Silver Cross cannot dispatch an order the same day are as follows:
• Order was placed after 3pm (and will be dispatched the next business day)
• Order was placed on a Friday or public holiday (and will be dispatched the next business day)
• Order could not be fulfilled i.e. item is out of stock.
• Courier delays or unavailability
In the event an order cannot be fulfilled Silver Cross will contact you immediately to arrange an alternative product or refund.
Silver Cross cannot be held responsible for circumstances out of our control. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatc. Silver Cross are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes. See our Delivery Information section for more information of delivery timeframes.
Silver Cross's Printed and e-Gift Cards are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Gift Card amounts can only be redeemed in the $AUD only.
2. All Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and must be redeemed through our website and not at the store.
3. All Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be exchanged or returned.
4. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards.
5. Items purchased using a Gift Card may be exchanged according to our standard store policies just like any other Silver Cross online purchase.
6. If your order exceeds the amount of your Gift Card, you must pay for the balance with your credit card or Paypal account
7. If your order total is less than the value of the Gift Card the remaining balance will remain on your Gift Card and will be redeemed against subsequent orders. You may check your Gift Card balance online via the Gift Card page within the My Account section.
8. If you return products you have purchased using a Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account as store credit and will be redeemed against subsequent orders.
9. e-Gift Cards will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken.
10. Silver Cross is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
11. Please verify the recipient's email address before purchasing an e-Gift Card. Silver Cross is not responsible for misspellings in this address that may result in it being sent and used by an unintended recipient. Silver Cross is not liable for delivery of a e-Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address, this is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
12. Silver Cross reserves the right to cancel a Gift Card if we deem such action necessary.
13. Sales tax and shipping is applicable on any products purchased with a Silver Cross Gift Card.
14. Shipping is applicable on Printed Gift Cards.
15. In the event a Gift Card code is non-functional please email us we will supply a new code.
Silver Cross's website and all of its content, including, but not limited to, its software or HTML code, scripts, text, artwork, photographs, images, video, and audio are the intellectual property of Silver Cross. All content is provided by Silver Cross as a service to its current and prospective customers and may be used for personal information and product ordering purposes and non-commercial use only.
You may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, post, modify, create derivative works from, sell, license or otherwise exploit this site or any of its content without our prior written permission. You may not use this website, or any of its content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own website. Any unauthorized copying, alteration, distribution, transmission, performance, display, or other use of these materials is prohibited.
Reproduction or misuse of any trademarks and logos on Silver Crosss website is strictly prohibited and remain the intellectual property of Silver Cross and its affiliated suppliers. Silver Cross and its affiliated suppliers retain all rights regarding their trademarks, trade names, brand names and trade dress. These marks, names or trade dress, and all associated logos or images, are registered and/or common law trademarks and are protected by local and international laws and treaties. No license to the use of such marks, names or trade dress is granted to you under these terms and conditions or by your use of Silver Crosss website. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed on Silver Crosss website is strictly prohibited.
These terms and conditions govern current competitions administered by Silver Cross Australia. By entering any competition, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as laid out below.
GENERAL SILVER CROSS COMPETITION TERMS
1. To enter the competition you must be:
a. Australian resident; and
b. 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Silver Cross.
3. Entries must be submitted according to the individual competition entry requirements (which will be published before any new competition commences).
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
5. The closing date is as specified in each competition and Silver Cross reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
6. If you win the competition, we will notify you via Facebook. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks, Silver Cross reserves the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
7. Any prize cannot be transferred to another person.
8. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, or any other prize.
9. If the advertised prize becomes unavailable, Silver Cross reserves the right to offer an alternative prize.
10. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
11. Silver Cross reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on this page and the relevant competition page.