AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER, ARRIVING JANUARY 2019
The all-new Coast is the lightest and most streamlined convertible stroller from Silver Cross.
Like its counterpart, the Silver Cross Wave, the Coast expands from a single to a double stroller with the addition of a tandem seat or infant car capsule. But with its smaller wheels, the Coast is lighter and more affordable.
Featuring a black chassis and fabrics with an overprinted texture, the Coast takes on an edgy, modern look compared with the classic elegance of the Wave. Coast comes with a bassinet approved for overnight sleeping. Once baby outgrows the bassinet, relocate the hood onto the toddler seat for a ride suitable for a child up to 25kgs) in single mode.
And once it’s time for baby #2, add the tandem seat (sold separately) or an infant car capsule (compatible with Maxi-Cosi or Nuna-Pipa) to create a double pram. With its unique two-height riding position, Coast allows parents to adjust the frame to bring baby closer to them in either the bassinet or toddler seat. The Silver Cross Coast is expected to be available in January 2018.
- Converts to a double pram with the addition of a tandem seat or infant car capsule
- Becomes a travel system with the purchase of car capsule adapters.
- Compatible with Nuna-Pipa and Maxi-Cosi
- Reversible seat allows baby to face parents or face forward
- Comes with overnight-approved bassinet lined with bamboo, an antibacterial fabric that naturally regulates body temperature
- Magnesium alloy and aluminum frame is strong, durable yet lightweight
- Frame includes patented two-height riding position, allowing parents to elevate seat or bassinet to bring baby closer.
- Sturdy wheels with all-wheel suspension provide a smooth ride.
- Folds in one step with seat attached Reclines to multiple positions with one-handed movement
- Premium Oxford woven fabrics feature an overprinted texture
- Can accommodate ride-along board for a third child