Pioneer Sand with carrycot
Designed for adventure
Everything about the Pioneer is bold, generous and robust. A lightweight and durable pram and pushchair system, the Pioneer has been designed for life on the go so it never holds you back, whether you're navigating city streets or planning something more adventurous. A true three-in-one solution, the Pioneer is suitable from birth, right up until your child starts exploring on their own. It includes both a carrycot and a seat unit, allowing you to use it as a lie-flat pram for your newborn, and also a forward or rearward-facing pushchair when they get a little older. You can even add a Maxi Cosi car seat to create a complete travel system. The padded apron and a UPF 50+ hood, with viewing window, can be easily fitted onto the newborn carrycot and the pushchair, allowing you to brave the elements with confidence.
- Suitable from birth to 25kg
- Includes lie-flat carrycot with deep padded mattress.
- Converts to a travel system using the Maxi Cosi, Nuna Pipa or Joie capsules
- Adapts to pushchair with reversible seat unit for forward and rearward facing
- Puncture-proof wheels
- Lockable front swivel wheels
- Elevated seating position
- Three position seat recline with single hand operation
- Five point safety harness
- Lightweight design with compact one-piece fold
- Includes: cup holder, rain cover, shopping basket
- Adjustable hood height position
- WHAT'S INCLUDED:
- Pioneer Chassis: The lightweight chrome plated chassis folds down to an extremely compact size for easy storage. The pram can be folded with the seat in forward facing mode. The alloy style wheels carry puncture resistant tyres.
- Pioneer Carrycot: The ventilated carrycot has a lovely white liner and mattress.
- Pioneer Reversible Seat Unit: The seat unit sits in an elevated position and can be forward or parent facing. It is adjustable with one hand while the baby is still in it.
- Pioneer Hood & Apron Set: The 3 position hood is UPF 50+ resistant and removable for easy cleaning and has a viewing window. The padded apron adds extra warmth and comfort for your baby. Both hood and apron are used on the carrycot and pushchair.
- Multi Position Cup Holder: The cup holder is detachable for when it is not needed, can be attached to either the left or the right of the frame.
- Rain cover
- Pushchair weight: chassis: 7.5kgs, body: 3.5kgs, carrycot: 3.5kgs
- Dimensions: L90cm x W60cm x H107cm
- Folded dimensions: L86cm x W60cm x H33cm
- Wheel material:
- Polyurethane (PU)