Pioneer Special Edition Eton Grey
This pram is sold exclusively and available for sale through Bunting Bunting only and cannot be purchased from this website. Register for your 3 year warranty within 28 days of your purchase online at silvercross.com.au
Re-imagined in high quality flannel, the Pioneer Special Edition draws its inspiration from the great traditions of British tailoring. The luxurious brushed suiting fabric, the finely detailed stitching, the discreet application of chrome highlights - everything combines to elevate this high performance travel system into a class of its own. Simple, elegant. A fashion understatement.
SIMPLE, ELEGANT TAILORING
The revolutionary Pioneer has never looked so good. Finished in sumptuous grey flannel suit fabric, the Special Edition Eton Grey Pioneer is packed with exquisite detailing to make it extra special. From the gloss black chassis, to the sumptuous fur seat liner - it oozes effortless style.
- Suitable from birth to 25kg
- Includes lie-flat carrycot with deep padded mattress.
- Converts to a travel system
- Adapts to pushchair with reversible seat unit for forward and rearward facing
- Puncture-proof wheels
- Lockable front swivel wheels
- Elevated seating position
- Three position seat recline with single hand operation
- Five point safety harness
- Lightweight design with compact one-piece fold
- Includes: cup holder, rain cover, shopping basket
- Adjustable hood height position
- WEIGHTS AND MEASUREMENTS
- Pushchair weight: chassis: 7.5kgs, body: 3.5kgs, carrycot: 3.5kgs
- Dimensions: L90cm x W60cm x H107cm
- Folded dimensions: L86cm x W60cm x H33cm
Great functional pram, still using bassinet.Easy to pack down, lots of handy features & overall a great looking pram.
I love this pram and it’s many amazing accessories! After much research and test driving different prams on the market, I knew silvercross was the brand for us. The Pioneer Eton is incredibly stylish , warm and comfortable for Bub in the cooler climates and has a HUGE basket. Improvements such as an extendable hood to block the sun when chair is reclined would be better and the option to further collapse the base as it takes up a lot of room.
I’m in love with the design of this pram.
Not too heavy, moves easily, & looks beautiful & elegant.
The only downside is, like most prams, it can take up quite a bit of room in the boot. It would also have been a lot better if the sunshade came down lower to cover childs face, especially when the seat is reclined.
Overall, I have no regrets with my purchase.
beautifully crafted and engineered by SILVER CROSS. I have been using it for over 5 months and i am in love